Precision Products TBS6000RDOS 6-Series 130-Pound Tow Behind Broadcast Spreader with Rain Cover

Precision Products TBS6000RDOS 6-Series 130-Pound Tow Behind Broadcast Spreader with Rain Cover





Lawn Sweeper

| |

Lawn Sweeper


Lawn Sweeper

Agri-Fab 45-0320 42-Inch Tow Lawn Sweeper

Lawn Sweeper

  • Tow-style lawn sweeper
  • Hold up to 12-cubic-feet of debris; trail behind tractor
  • Durable, lightweight poly construction
  • Includes sweeper and trailer-hitch pin
  • 42-inch sweeping swath; 50-3/4 by 22 by 15 inches; 77 pounds; 1-year warranty
Lawn Sweeper
While my neighbors are driving their mowers to a dumping place and getting off of their mowers, I'm just mowing along. After I finish I drive back over the parts of the yard where the grass clippings are visible.
Lawn Sweeper
Their mowing takes 2 to 3 times longer! Our yards look the same. If you have leaves on the ground this thing is a dream come true! I could not recommend this device any higher. It is the best father's day gift that I ever got. No more bagging clippings anymore!
Lawn Sweeper

0 comments:

Post a Comment