Precision Products TBS6000RDOS 6-Series 130-Pound Tow Behind Broadcast Spreader with Rain Cover

Precision Products TBS6000RDOS 6-Series 130-Pound Tow Behind Broadcast Spreader with Rain Cover





Lawn Sweeper Lawn Sweeper, 44-Inch

| |

Lawn Sweeper Lawn Sweeper, 44-Inch

Lawn Sweeper Lawn Sweeper, 44-Inch

Lawn Sweeper Lawn Sweeper, 44-Inch

Update after the first season AND update at the beginning of the 2nd season, please find at the end.

I had a piece from Ohio, that lost a wheel within the first 5 minutes of usage and went straight back to the big box store where I bought it. My neighbor had a Craftsman and was somewhat happy with it, so I went and bought the same. It was ok, it had a bunch of quirks but it was ok. After 3 season it gave out on me. My main problems was the hopper and all the nuts and bolts that needed continuous replacement. Why I mention this? This sweeper took all the problems I had with me old one and fixed it. Bolts are replaced with pins with safety pins, the hopper is huge.
Lawn Sweeper Lawn Sweeper, 44-Inch

0 comments:

Post a Comment